Friday, November 04, 2011

We got hacked, and other OccupyMN news

It happened this weekend, then again Tuesday.  It's all right now, after a couple late-night fixes and a redesign.  Take a look at the website-- I made the header!  More rotating headers to come... you know how I like rotating headers.


Other relevant OccupyMN news:

OccupyMN defies county's orders; ACLU threatens lawsuit.
US Bank CEO Richard Davis mocked occupiers, so occupiers put up a tent in US Bank Plaza.  Again.

And stuff.  I feel half asleep every day and must edit a press release now, so I will leave it at that.

Someday I will stop inundating the blog with local news coverage of our occupation and maybe write a real blog post.

Oh, don't forget to watch the livestream!  It's on the website's front page, or you can watch it here, on Livestream.com.