Friday, September 30, 2011

Facebook photo memes are really on a roll lately

My Facebook news feed has been just chock full of great photo memes lately.  Here are some of my favorites [click to enlarge images]:

I just fucking love this.

This makes me so unbelievably sad.



Thankful for the advice.


Because we're not the goddamn Tea Party.


Truest thing.

RIP Wrinkles, our family pit bull.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Lefty haters: Help us, or shut the fuck up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
And my personal favorite:


And a bonus song that I just heard, which I originally thought was about Minneapolis (must've been the reference to the cold and the shots of the old apartment buildings), but now realize is Chicago.  It still makes me think of Minneapolis, anyway, and I appreciate the sentiment, so here it is: